The VertiYak Hitch Mounted Kayak rack is a great solution for carrying kayaks or SUP Boards up to 12ft in length on the back of your RV or any other vehicle where roof racks are not an option.
- Mounts to a 2” hitch receiver (receiver not included) and works best with frame-welded receivers, but you can also use it on bolt-on receivers for your bumper.
- For carrying a maximum of 2 kayaks or SUP boards up to 12ft in total length.
- One end of your kayak must fit within a 11 1/2" X 17" lower hoop
- Once installed, be sure of adequate clearance between your kayak and the ground to prevent ground scrape
- Always be aware of overhead obstacles (low bridges, limbs, etc.)
- Always secure kayaks or paddleboards with 2 straps (not included) at strap loops
- Foam padding (pool noodle not included) can be used on lower hoop to protect rack and kayak finish