Tepui's Explorer Series Kukenam 3 comes with quick release clips on the rain fly and 2 operational SKY panels in the roof. Both panels are made from 260g ventilate coated canvas, including no-see-um mosquito netting and water resistant YKK zippers in case you need to close the hatch for an unexpectedrain storm. This rooftop tent includes a stock 8ft-6in telescoping ladder eliminating the need to purchase extensions for large or lifted vehicles.
The Kukenam 3 has a sleeping capacity of 3.
|Size (Closed)||56" x 48" x 12" (WxLxH)|
|Size (Open)||56" x 96" x 52" (WxLxH)|
|Sleeping Footprint||56" x 96" (WxL)|
|Canopy Fabric||260 g Polyester Cotton; 600D ripstop fabric with water resistant ventilate coating; UV and mold resistant|
|Mosquito screens||no-see-um mesh|
|Rainfly Fabric||420D Polyester Oxford; PU coated|
|Mattress||High Density 2-1/2" foam with cotton cover|
|Annex Material||Annex Sold separately|
|Annex Area||Annex Sold separately|
|Travel Cover Material||1000g Heavy Duty PVC|
|Internal Frame||5/8" aluminum tube|
|Base Construction||Aluminum with insulated fiberglass sheet|
|Ladder Construction||8ft-6in Telescoping Aluminum Ladder|
- Spacious A-frame design offers excellent head room to fully sit up and relax in the tent and take in the views from the large screened side windows
- Made from high quality 600D rip-stop ventilate coated poly-cotton material so you will be protected from even the heaviest rain and winds
- Tight no-see-um mosquito netting in all windows and doors
- 4 large internal pockets for storing gear and camping accessories
- 2-1/2 inches high density foam mattress makes it seem like you are sleeping at home
- Includes a stock 8ft-6in telescoping ladder eliminating the need to purchase extensions for large or lifted vehicles.
- Includes universal mounting brackets that allow easy mounting to most roof racks or after-market roof bars
- Be sure to watch the Setup Video and Installation Video for more details.