The Rhino Rack Quick Mount RLT600 Leg Set is designed to be fitted onto Rhino Rack tracks with the ability for one person to easily remove the roof racks when they are not required using a simple trigger locking system.
The RLT600H comes in a set of 2 or 4 (RLT600) leg sets to suit Vortex bars. Spacer kits and fitting kits are available for our Heavy Duty Bars and Pioneer systems.
- No tools required for installation and removal once system has been initially fitted
- Single person operation allows quick and easy attachment
- Ideal for low clearance
- Simple trigger locking system
- Lockable cover plate with Masterkey compatibility
- Base and leg allows for 33 degrees of swivel to accommodate contoured surfaces
- Maximum load capacity across 2 bars is 100kg (always refer to the vehicle maximum load rating and use the lower of the two)
- Tested to AS1235:2000 (Australian), ISO11154:2006 (City Crash/International) standards
- Suit the Rhino-Rack Vortex bar
- Fitting kits are available to fit to Rhino-Rack Heavy Duty Bars and Pioneer systems.
- Lifetime Warranty
- The RLT600 legs will replace the RLT500 legs over time.
- lifetime warranty