The Malone J-Pro2 is our upgraded J-Cradle carrier with enhanced foam padding and polyester sleeves to better protect the kayak. Fits most sit-inside and sit-on-top kayaks. A mid-priced carrier, the Malone J-Pro2 features a silver finish with multiple layers of corrosion resistant coating, universal fit hardware and a Lifetime Limited Warranty. Ships from Calgary.
Note: The base of the carrier has a rectangular "cutout" that has been included for square cross bar fit. This "cutout" does not effect the fit or function of the carriers when installed to round or oval shaped cross bars.
Note: All Malone carriers come with two lengths of installation hardware (hex bolts). Cross bars can vary in thickness and having two lengths to choose from allows the consumer to select the best fit for their application. We recommend that the unused set of hardware be retained for future use with a different vehicle or cross bars.
|Load capacity:||75 lb|
- Jawz universal mounting hardware for most rack styles
- 60mm and 70mm mounting bolts (Note: Longer bolts available in Accessories / Hardware & Mounting Kits)
- Full length nylon covered rear foam pads (replaceable)
- 11' cam style straps and safety tie-downs
- Silver coated corrosion resistant protective finish
- Molded base plates and stainless steel rivets
- Assembled in the USA
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Fits aluminum T-style car and truck racks (hardware sold separately)
- 16" x 6" x 16.5" high
- (2) J-Pro2 Kayak Carriers
- (2) Jawz Universal Fit Mounting Adapters
- (4) 60mm Mounting Bolts
- (4) 70mm Mounting Bolts
- (2) Cam Buckle Straps
- (2) Bow and Stern Lines
- (1) Instruction Manual