The ThuleÃÂÃÂ Aero Blade Edge for Fixed Points, Flush Rails and TracksÃÂÃÂ system is designed to fit most vehicles with factory installed fixed points, flush rails or track systems (these are often aftermarket and can be put on truck canopies etc).ÃÂÃÂ The Aeroblade Edge system is Thules sleekest, quietest and most premium roof rack offering.ÃÂÃÂ For most vehicles it has a dynamic load capacity of 165 lbs.ÃÂÃÂ ÃÂÃÂ This system fastens to the vehicle using engineered fit kits designed specifically for your car.ÃÂÃÂ This provides an easy to put on and take off system that is secure and safe.
All ThuleÃÂÃÂ rack accessories such as sports carriers, cargo boxes and more are compatible with this aeroblade setup setup.ÃÂÃÂ Most other manufacturers accessories are also compatible.
NOTE:ÃÂÃÂ After ordering this item, you will be contacted right away by a shop resresentative to confirm the precise fit for your vehicle. Alternately, please call our Calgary store atÃÂÃÂ 403 288 9283ÃÂÃÂ or our Edmonton store atÃÂÃÂ 780 463 4892ÃÂÃÂ for specific info.
- 2 x Thule Aeroblade Edge Bars
- One Thule fit kit (specific to your vehicle)
Will this Fit my Vehicle
This system is designed to fit most vehicles with factory installed fixed points, flush rails or track systems.ÃÂÃÂ Once you make the purchase a rack expert from our store will contact you to confirm your vehicle make, model and year and to get the precise fit.
This system has multiple length barsÃÂÃÂ which we will confirm are correct for your vehicle during our follow up phone call.
- Smoothly arched bars that fit close to the roof
- WindDiffuser technology disturbs airflow to reduce noise and drag for improved fuel economy
- TrailEdge design reduces aerodynamic drag by allowing clean air separation from bar
- BoxBeam internal structure creates an exceptionally strong load bar
- Included AcuTight Tensioning Tool indicates when the rack is safely and properly attached to vehicle
- Upper T-track allows fast installation/removal of accessories (Thule Xadapt required for some carriers, see Thule Buyer's Guide for details)
- Pre-assembled bar and foot system installs quickly
- Secures to roof with Thule One Key locks (sold separately)
- Cars with sun roof: Due to the racks' low fit on the car, it may not be possible to open the sun roof when the racks are installed. Please check clearance before opening your sun roof.
- A kit-based roof rack system. Check the Thule Buyer's Guide to find out which roof rack fits your car
- Bars come in Black or Silver