The Rhino Rack Heavy Duty 2500 Roof Rack for Bare Roofs is a system that is matched to fit the contours of your vehicle's roof. Easy to install and remove, the Rhino Rack Heavy Duty 2500 Roof Rack for Bare Roofs is ideal as a non permanent solution yet offers great strength and durability.
Bare roof systems require no fixed points, raised rails or permanent mounting to attach the rack. This system uses a fitting kit, built specifically for most bare roof vehicles to ensure a safe, secure and damage free fit to your car or vehicle. Ships from Calgary.
NOTE: After ordering this item, you will be contacted right away by a shop resresentative to confirm the precise fit for your vehicle. Alternately, please call our Calgary store at 403 288 9283 or our Edmonton store at 780 463 4892 for specific info.
- 1 x Rhino Rack 2500 Leg Pack (RLKHD)
- 2 x Rhino Rack HEAVY DUTY Load Bars - BLACK (length will be specific to vehicle)
- 1 x Rhino Rack Fittiing Kit (specific fit for each vehicle)
Will this Fit my Vehicle
This system is designed to fit most bare and naked roof vehicles. Once you make the purchase a rack expert from our store will contact you to confirm your vehicle make, model and year and to get the precise fit.
This system has multiple length bars and the fitting kit clips into the door frame of your vehicle. The fitting kits and system are engineered to fit your vehicle specifically to ensure it is safe, secure and will not damage your car in anyway.
- Santoprene rubber pads won't rub off onto your vehicle
- Incredible strength due to Glass Reinforced Nylon which the legs are made from
- Specifically moulded to fit the contours of your vehicle's roof
- MasterKey compatible
- Lockable legs for added security
- Simple and effective leg clamp attachment is easy to install and remove
- 2500 features Rhino-Rack Heavy Duty bars with wind noise reducing VGS strips
- Offers long-term performance
- Suitable for light off-road use
- Compatible with a wide range of accessories
- Easy to install / remove
- Tested and approved to Australian Standards AS1235-2000