For weekend adventures and hardworking weekdays, the Overhaul HD adjustable truck rack offers best-in-class payload and unmatched versatility. Leveraging Yakimas new HD Bars for a 500-lb. on-road carrying capacity, and paired with Yakima inches™s 300-lb. Off-Road Rating, the OverHaul HD truck rack is the ideal foundation for heavy loads.
The crossbar height can be adjusted to suit your needs: way up, for long loads to go over the cab inches”or down low, to get the rack out of the wind. The uprights are easy to take on and off in minutes, so the truck inches™s only racked-up when needed. The OverHaul HD truck rack uses any of our HD Crossbar sizes (HD Crossbars sold separately), and accepts our SideBar for attaching off-road and utility accessories. Multiple tie-down points and the ability to fit most truck beds inches”including Retrax XR tonneau covers inches”make this an ultra-functional rack that works and plays as hard as you do.
- Weight: 50.54 lbs
- Dimensions: L 16.75in x W 5.50in x H 23.50in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Adjustable height from 19 inches“30" to create custom set-ups for maximum utility and versatility
- Maximum on-road rating of 500 lbs.
- Maximum off-road rating of 300 lbs.
- Easy on-off placement in minutes with our patent-pending QuickChangeÃƒÂ¢Ã‚Â„Ã‚Â¢ rack attachment
- Designed and tested for all common truck beds using our BedGripÃƒÂ¢Ã‚Â„Ã‚Â¢ clamp design,
- Additional required kits needed for tracked beds (Track Kit 1) and select tonneau covers (Tonneau Kit 1)
- Built to last with engineered aluminum construction and a durable powder-coat finish
- Compatible with all Yakima mounts to carry kayaks, surfboards, bikes, rooftop tents, lumber and more
- Integrated tie-down points help easily secure any load
- T-slot attachments make adding gear mounts and accessories fast inches”and simple
- Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks to secure your rack system to the truck bed
- Works seamlessly with the new Yakima HD Bar crossbar in 60"/68"/78" lengths (Sold Separately)
- Built-in bottle opener inches”cheers!